Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Lunch

This month we are focusing on the Character Strength of Gratitude. I am so very thankful and grateful for all of my students and their family members. I have received so much support and positive comments since I started teaching at McClure. I have been blessed with the most amazing group of kids and I am so thankful that I get to spend this entire year learning along with them.

My students are kind, caring, helpful, smart, funny, generous, thoughtful, hard workers. My list can go on and on. I am so lucky to have such an amazing group of children and parents this year.

THANK YOU!

Here are some pictures from the Thanksgiving Lunch today. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate. It was over in the blink of an eye, but I know that the kids had a great time!















No comments:

Post a Comment